Blogger Templates
Welcome to my blog... Do follow ok?

Be My Follower...

Friday, 15 July 2011

I'm so Excited !!!

Its been one month since i'm leaving my blog with nothing interesting to see...

Anyway, I'm excited for next weeks "Kem Pemimpin Muda Air Zon Borneo & Kem Pemimpin Wira Muda 2011" !!!

I'm excited coz this is my 1st time joining a camp like this... and this would be my history in my life attending this... yahoo!!!

Some of my friends were jealous coz its limited...and the teacher ask me would youlike to bring your friends alog to? I said yes.. Then the teacher said pick 2 girls and 1 boy to follow me.. so I've made my decision so i've already pick them....(i won't tell you their names...shh..)

After that, I keep on asking the teacher what to bring, do they provide transport to there, etc.

Thats all for today... I will write after my camp..

Chao... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment